Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Monday July 16h 2012

Linda has to go to the doctor this afternoon and see if he can figure out what is going on with her back.  Hope he can figure it out!

Well, I decided to fix something for dinner today.  Got chicken out and then put it back and after looking around I found a couple of chuck steaks so I figured I would use the crock pot to fix them.  I had to thaw them out first then added some water and some onion soup mix with salt pepper and garlic salt and let it cook for a few hours.

Got to the doctor and he took X-rays of Linda’s back and lungs.  He wasn’t worried about her back, it is just muscles that won’t relax but he said her lungs didn’t look good.  We will be going back next month when I have my appointment and he will take more X-rays I imagine.  This is Dr Travis…

112_4012

He sure looks young, can’t be because we are old  you think?

He gave Linda a couple of prescriptions for a muscle relaxer and a pain pill that we picked up and then did the rest of our “stuff”.

The beef turned out excellent, added some mushrooms and green beans to it, was going to add mushroom soup but I forgot.  Tasted excellent anyway, maybe tomorrow with the left overs I will add the soup.

Linda took her medicine and I had to get a picture of her, she doesn’t like the picture so don’t anyone mention it OK? Smile

112_4013

She really zonked out!  I think she slept for about three hours like this!

She woke up long enough to tape the “stupid show” The “Bachelorette” and watch it later.  I just don’t like that show but it must appeal to a lot of people, they keep bringing it back. I’m not going to give my opinion of it, not nice at all..

Well, Linda woke up in time to take her medicine and watch the show and go to bed.

I guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, she is going to get the frying pan after you!!! You are so funny!

    I agree with you regarding "The Bachelorette" show. I don't care for it, either.

    ReplyDelete