Saturday, July 21, 2012

Friday July 20th 2012

The weather has cooled down somewhat and the wind is out of the North and in the morning it is just gorgeous outside.  I even sat on the porch with Sparky for awhile.  I mention Sparky because as soon as I sit down outside he is in my lap, actually any ones lap!  He is an outside lap dog!

Our other two stray dogs love to try to get in my lap also so I don’t sit while they are around.

We really thought seriously about driving down to Texas today and really would have liked to have gone, oh well, there will be other times.  Next week is supposed to be just as hot as this week so I don’t imagine I will work more than a half day either day, just to hot to be outside for very long. Mowing isn’t to bad and I could handle that all day but the grass doesn’t grow much during this kind of weather.  Grant will be heading back to school on August 13th so we will see what kind of schedule that brings.

We went into town today to Wal Mart, mostly just to look around and pick up some milk.  Linda’s back started hurting so she had to go sit down and rest.  I was only a few minutes later so we went on home.

We just took it easy the rest of the day.  Watched some TV tonight but that’s about it….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment