Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday July 13th 2012

Well, Linda is still hurting, her back is giving her fits.  We changed our Dr appointment from August 6th to this coming Monday July 16th.  Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is wrong or recommend a chiropractor!

She didn’t want to go out so I’m going to go pick up Margaret and Darren and drive them around then take them to Lambert’s.  We drove down so we could sit outside and talk while we waited.  I think our wait was about a half hour, maybe more but we had a good talk during that time.  She sure is a busy lady.  Found out they left the campground at New Braunfels TX because she needs to get her cataract taken care of and the VA down there is swamped so she opted to go back to Ohio to get it done.  She is having a pretty hard time seeing now.

112_3999

I think this is their first time at Lambert’s.  They seemed to like it!

112_4000

We first met at Coffeyville KS and she just had the van as a camper. She still has the van but added a small camper to it.

112_4006

They are going to stay here for about four days.  They plan on doing a little exploring but there isn’t a lot to see around here.  I think I showed them most everything that I know about, which isn’t a lot for sure!

We all had left overs and brought them home.  Linda got to try my hamburger steak.  It was pretty good also brought her some fried potatoes and a roll.  She couldn’t eat it all either.

I had to take a nap!  Don’t know why I was so tired but I just couldn’t hardly stay awake.  I slept for an hour or two I think.  That is something I don’t usually do and when I woke up I really felt bad.  I was dragging.  Took about an hour to get back to normal.  Guess I shouldn’t take naps like that!

Well, guess that is about all for today….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment