Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday July 29th 2012

This is Sunday and it is going to be another very warm day.  I went to church at Mission First Baptist Church and the Sunday School class was very small, the teacher Rosalie, Dick and Mary and me.  It was interesting though.  Rosalie is very knowledgeable in the Bible.  She has been a Missionary in Mexico and must have a very interesting past.

Church was very different.  They had a bunch of kids that went to camp and they did the singing, and the one leader was an excellent singer!  They gave testimonies about the camp.

112_4031

Even though the picture is blurry it is a lot better than what I figured it would be.  I sat almost to the rear of the church.

112_4035

The church was really crowded! That reminds me of Friday night when we came into town, the expressway was almost bumper to bumper!  This is supposed to be the off season!!!

After church I went to Wal Mart and got some keys made and filled up with gas then I stopped at Leo’s (gas station) and got some burritos.  They were excellent.  That wasn’t what I wanted, I wanted a half chicken but they don’t have chicken on Sunday!  Oh well, this Fall I will have to stop and get some chicken.  The beans hit the spot, very spicy Ranch Beans.

Linda liked them…

112_4036

This is the inside of our home in Texas.  It is very comfortable and the air conditioners work really well or swellSmile

Well, we aren’t going to do much the rest of the day, guess I will have to sign off…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment