Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tuesday July 17th 2012

Nothing planned for today which is good because Linda is sleeping about eighteen hours a day!  That medicine really puts her out.  Now her lungs are sounding like they did when we were in Texas.  I think she is getting the Texas Crud, even though we are in Missouri!  Bronchitis is probably what she has.  I may have to call Dr Travis for some more medicine.  Linda doesn’t get over this stuff very fast so we may be in for a long haul.

We didn’t do much today.  I got some more stuff ready for Texas and tried to think of what to do with the “stuff”  that we have in the house, camper, garage and car.  I’m running out of places to put the “stuff”!  It is really hard getting rid of anything, may need it!  The only time I would need it is if I get rid of it, then I would have to go buy it again, then I’m in the same predicament!  Oh well, guess I will keep shifting it around.

I went outside with Sparky around noon and the sun is just terrible hot!  In the shade it is pretty nice.  Wouldn’t mind sitting outside even if it is 98 in the shade, the breeze is really nice.

I’ve been working with the solar lights that we have placed around.  The ones I bought at Menard’s for $2 apiece, I’ve had a lot of problems with, the ones Linda bought for $3 have been pretty decent only had a minor problem with one, changed the battery and it is working great now.  The ones I bought at Wal Mart for $1 apiece have been working great. No problems at all.  I checked the battery on one just to see what kind of battery it was for sure.  The bottom says 2/3 AA.  Not sure what that is so I took it apart and looked at it and sure enough it is 2/3AA.  Never seen batteries like that before!  Linda asked where we would buy them and I told her for $1  I would get a new light!  Battery probably costs $2.

Well, I played on the computer and watched TV and Linda slept!  I didn’t take another picture of her but she likes that position on the sofa for some reason.  Time to say….Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my. Sure hate to hear that Linda is sick. We are praying she gets well quickly. Hurts my heart that she doesn't feel well.
    Love y'all so much.

    ReplyDelete