Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Monday July 23rd 2012

Not a lot going on today, just going to take it easy I think.  I did get the grill cleaned up, kind of anyway!

Our gladiola plants are starting to get buds on them…

112_4014

kind of hard to see them but three of them have buds.  I will take another picture after it blooms.  To bad they aren’t perennial instead of annual. I did plant some hollyhock out here by the stumps so maybe they will come up.

I texted Mark today to see if I could work Tuesday and Wednesday instead of Wednesday and Thursday.  He said it was OK.  We may do a little something this weekend, will have to wait and see.

Linda and I played a game on the computer this afternoon. Took a couple of hours but it was interesting.  I hadn’t ever done this one before.

It got up close to 100 today and it just isn’t fit to go outside for very long.  Makes me wonder what I will be doing at work because it is supposed to be hotter tomorrow and Wednesday!

Well, not much else happening here…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment