Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wednesday July 18th 2012

Back to work today.  I’m sure there won’t be any mowing but you never know.  I know it is supposed to get hot though and that won’t be good.

Still doing a little packing for our trip to Texas.  Still not sure if we are going to make a fast trip or not.  I would really like to get some of this stuff down there but if we can’t well, we will be loaded when we go for the winter.

Yippee!!! I get t spray Roundup!  Well, one or two bottles aren’t to bad so I guess I can put up with that.  Ended up with four bottles and my feet are starting to hurt!  I am sweating like crazy also.  The wind is blowing so it isn’t to bad.  If it wasn’t blowing I’d be going home early I think.

This afternoon Grant and I finished cutting up a tree and moving it to the burn pile. We thought about trying to knock down another tree but after this it was getting close to 4:30PM and I figure I may as well go home.  I’m hot and tired so I left an hour early.

When I got home I took a shower and rested.  I fixed some noodles to go with the chuck steak I fixed the other day.  This is the third meal from that steak which probably weighed about two pounds.  The supper was good, even Linda had a second helping!

I’m tired and don’t feel like doing much of anything except sitting around in my recliner.  Sparky wants to play but I’m not really up to it.

Well, time to say Night' Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment