Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wednesday March 30th 2011

Sounds like yesterday, it is still very cool and windy outside.  Supposed to warm up a bit I think but not much.

Well, work today is a menagerie  of different things.  I worked on the golf cart most of the morning trying to change some electrical wires that were supposed to correct the problem.  I didn’t mend the wires I replaced them.  Ran beautiful for about 3 hours then the battery went dead and that was really fast!  Guess I don’t have it fixed.  I changed the wires back the way they were and figured there was another problem that I have no idea where to find it.  I am not good at electrical problems.

This afternoon I helped Bits for a little over an hour and when I got caught up I went over to the mobile home I was cleaning…this is the kitchen…

100_2507

I finished the kitchen then went to the middle bedroom…

100_2508

I actually knew the lady that lived here, not well, but I had met her.  This is really not nice.  Not sure if they had a dog or some wild animal like a possum or raccoon nested in here for a couple of years, plenty of droppings… This one I am about half done with the room..

100_2513

Plenty of work.  I know all the carpet will come out and some of the walls will have to be repaired or replaced.  He has twelve more to do and I’ve worked two days so far just cleaning up the clothes etc…

After work I was pretty tired but Linda fixed a great meal…fish and mashed potatoes with a salad….Yummy!!

100_2515

I didn’t realize it until now but I think she has her eyes closed.  She is smiling though…

Not much going on tonight, a little TV and a few naps before going to bed.  Tomorrow I work in the office so it won’t be so physical but it has really been busy for this little campground….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment