Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wednesday April 13th 2011

Another gorgeous day!!  Sunny and cool but supposed to warm up.  I think Mark is going to have me mowing today.  There is a group coming in for the Dog Wood and Azalea Festival and there needs to be a little mowing done.  Grant couldn’t do it Monday because it rained all day.  He did some yesterday but there is still a lot to do.

He has a Kubota with a forty eight in cut (I think)  It is slow but it does a very good job.  I mowed the rest of the 58 sites (48 left) and the last eight I did with a push mower plus some places where the Kubota wouldn’t fit.  I spent most of the day mowing then did a little weed eating and did some blowing of the grass that was on the walks.  I was getting tired by 6PM so I went home and mowed our lawn and the neighbors lawn.  Had a  great time:-)  Oh during lunch today I went and bought triple thirteen fertilizer and a seven pound bag of grass seed. Maybe tomorrow I can get the fertilizer on because it is supposed to rain tomorrow night.  Hope I can do it!!!

After doing all that work and getting that dirty I need a shower but Sparky had to play.  He went to be after ten but when I went to bed, yes, he had to go to the other bathroom for the rest of the night.  He didn’t make a sound as far as I know.  Maybe he like it in there???

Time to go to bed…Night Y’all…

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you mowed for about 10 hours!! Don't overdo it!
    Jacob sent a text this morning via email...he is now at his homestay in Brisbane :))) I hope he gets the internet more regular now. If nothing else we can email him :)
    Did you get your Internet now? If so, yea...we are all connected again!
    Kk... Night :)

    ReplyDelete