Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tuesday April 19th 2011

The days off sure go fast!  Back to work again today! 

This morning I decided to split some more wood.  Got my wedges stuck again but used the Mighty Mac to help out a little.  This wood sure is hard to split.  I split three pieces today and the amount of large pieces is getting smaller.  This sure isn’t good wood.  Some of the stumps are already decaying!  Of course there are new shoots starting out of the same stump! One of these days I will get another fire started.  It will take a long time to burn the stumps and the wood that is to big to split.

It is warm out today!  We are supposed to get some bad weather some time, hopefully it won’t be to bad.

Work, well, was very slow.  Wish that I could be out mowing.  I only had four campers come in today.  Got all my work and cleaning done and didn’t have anything else to do.  The wind was blowing pretty hard so once in awhile I would go outside and pick up some trash that was blowing around.

The bad weather made it here this evening and all evening the TV had updates for the weather.  It was on all  evening!  No shows tonight, in fact they announced at 10PM who was eliminated from the Dancing With The Stars show.  They did apologize though.

Anyway, that was a nice quiet evening, the wind blew and the rain fell, a lot of rain fell but no really bad weather here.  Time to hit the bed… Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment