Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saturday April 16th 2011

Well, it isn’t raining!  Looks like it could be a sunny day.  I go into work this afternoon and will get off at 7PM.  Should be a pretty quiet day.  The campground is almost full with the groups that came in for the Azalea Festival. 

Well, I was wrong, it has been quite busy.  Not only campers coming in but reservations for later and later tonight.  It makes the time go a lot faster though when I keep busy.

I found most of my mistake for yesterday and fixed it today.  I had even mentioned to Linda that I had a problem counting the $5 bills.  Well I counted them wrong but got it worked out now..

The count tonight came out perfect, for me anyway.  Wasn’t to bad but then it wasn’t to busy either.

We had hot dogs tonight for supper. I like, never mind….

We are taking it easy tonight, tomorrow is the Cantata and I would like to be rested  up for that.  I sure wish I could memorize the songs.  I guess that three weeks isn’t enough for me, well, three months probably wouldn’t be enough either.  Anyway, I will let you know how the Cantata turned out. I know that the last practice was terrible and I can’t go to the practice tonight, won’t get off until 7PM and the practice starts at 5PM.  Maybe I can lip sync or whatever they call just moving your mouth without making any noiseSmile  Time to go to bed….Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment