Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday April 25th 2011

Guess what??  It’s going to be another rainy day.  It isn’t raining this morning but I’m sure it won’t be long.

The fields have water standing in them and the ditches are full.  I think the ground is pretty well saturated with more rain on the way.

We went over to Jim and June’s this morning.  Had coffee and donuts and just caught up on what is going on in their lives and our lives.  Like to get together with them once in awhile.  We like Jim and June.

Linda isn’t feeling very good and she has a Dr appointment this afternoon.  She is going to lay down and take a nap. Sparky did well in his cage while we were gone, not that we know for sure, but he is OK now anyway.

Linda’s appointment was for 3PM and we made it there a little early.  She got her hearing test done and the Dr said she as lost more of her hearing, probably from nerve damage.  She ordered new hearing aids and the Dr said the ones she has now must have been pretty good to last for nine years.  I sure hope the new ones do the trick.  I can tell her hearing is getting worse, she can’t hear a lot of what I say, well, maybe she doesn’t want to, do you think???

After her appointment we went to Wally World to get a few things.  I need ear plugs for mowing.  My ears have been ringing constantly for about four or five years now, I’m kind of used to it.

Sparky did well again in the cage.  Linda fixed a pizza for supper, DeGiorno, which was very good.  She forgot to take the cardboard off the bottom which made the crust a little soft but I liked it that way.

The TV is all about the coming storms.  I thought about taking an hour or so and mowing the lawn, not the ditch, it’s still full of water, but I think I could have mowed the lawn though.  It is really dark off to the West and they are talking tornados and hail and wind and lots of rain.  Well, it took awhile for it to get here but we got a LOT of rain.  Windy but not bad enough to wreck anything.

I think we may just take it easy again tonight.  I have been having problems with my right knee.  Not sure if it is bad but will have to make an appointment with a Dr to get it checked out.  I’m to young for a knee replacement!!  Anyway, will say….Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Y'all have been busy! Sort of. :-) Hope you don't float away!

    ReplyDelete