Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wednesday April 27th 2011

Got up this morning and it looks like it could rain!!  I wondered what I would do at work today because I usually mow, at least until Grant gets out of school.

Well, Mark called about 8:30AM and said if I wanted to take the day off it would be OK because it looked a lot like rain.  He was right we did get some rain.  I got some picture of our yard and some ominous clouds!!

100_2580

100_2587

100_2590

After the cloud above was just about where it is the wind shifted from South to North and the temperature dropped about five degrees.  We got a hard rain for about five minutes then the sun came out!!  Beautiful sunshine!!

I had been out trying to split some more wood when Linda told be about the storm in the pictures above so I had to stop and take pictures.  I did split two more pieces of wood but this wood kind of soaks up moisture.  When I started splitting the wood the water in the wood was amazing, kind of like a sponge.  It soaked up a lot of water!  I think when it warms up it will dry out though.

Anyway, we had some ham sandwiches for supper and took it easy the rest of the night.  I forgot, this is Wednesday I could have gone to church tonight!!  I think I must be losing it, forgot about church, well, I haven’t gone to church on Wednesday night since we got back from Texas!  I work Wednesdays and that kind of rules out church night.

Took it easy tonight and watched some HGTV, I still think that is interesting, I also watched some of the cooking channel, “Throw Down” with Bobby Flay.  That was interesting.

Rough day, better get to bed, Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment