Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday April 18th 2011

Today so far it is pretty nice, a little cool but pretty nice.  Have a lot of things I want to do today, going to start with splitting a couple of pieces of wood.  This is sure hard work!!  Had a lot of problems with one piece…

100_2559

I now have two wedge stuck and no split yet!!

100_2561

Well, now I have all three wedges stuck and a hatchet!!!  It started splitting but it still is really tight!   HMMMM  Well, I had to get my broken maul out and I used it  I finally got it done but it was sure a lot of work!!

100_2563

Not sure how long this took but with a little perseverance and a lot of sweat it finally came apart!

After all that work I did a couple other things like fix one garage door opener that hasn’t worked since we moved here.  I’m not sure what I did but it works now.  I think I had to hit the reset button.  We don’t use that door anyway but we have the remote opener and it may as well work!

Kind of worked on our security light.  It won’t come on without hitting the pole so I moved some of the wires and now it works fine, well, it did tonight anyway.

We went into town to get groceries and a few other things.  Linda got to meet Bits.  Linda likes her, she is actually very nice.

I took a little nap this afternoon, after spending all that money I was tired.

I tried to install an anti virus program and it won’t work on the pc. I’m just going to unhook the internet and we will use my laptop for Skype and the internet.  I also tried to download Skype and I think it worked but we won’t use it.  Linda has her own email address now also, it is,  lindypindy46@yahoo.com  Not sure if she will use it or not but she has it anyway.

Watched “Chuck” tonight and “The Event”  both very good, well, I like them.

Time to go to bed now..Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Joel,
    It looks like you need to let the wood dry out so more. Nick

    ReplyDelete