Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday April 24th 2011

Sunday morning Easter Sunday morning.  The church is having a sunrise service at 6AM  which is a little early for me  but could be worse.  I was awake and could’ve gone but I figured three trips into town was just a little to many.  When I got to church I found out there wasn’t any evening service so I could have gone to the sunrise service.  Maybe next year.

I sat with Cuma at church.  We bought our home from Cuma and she is a special friend.  One of these days I will get a picture of her and put on the blog.  I will have to get some other pictures of the members because I know a couple of them from a few years ago.

Well, it is still raining, and some times we get storms with lots of rain!

100_2579

Not sure if I had put this picture in the blog or not but our ditch is quite deep and has filled with water quite a few times.  It will soak about half of it up  then rain like crazy and fill it up again.  The field in front of our house isn’t to bad but the next one looks like a lake.  We are supposed to have rain for the next two or three days.  Everything is already saturated.  Wonder if we are going to have a dry summer???

Not much going on here at home, just a nice relaxing evening.  Storms knock out our satellite so we miss some of the programs. 

Well, guess it is time to say adios!!   Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. It's Monday ... no, early Tuesday morning and finally, rain and hail are not pounding the top of the Q! More is predicted, though.

    ReplyDelete