Friday, April 8, 2011

Thursday April 7th 2011

It is kind of chilly this morning but warmer than yesterday.  It is supposed to warm up though and be in the 70s so that will be very nice.

Today is another long day, I go in at 9AM and get off at 6PM.

I went over and worked on the mobile home again and pulled up all the carpeting and the foam backing, a real mess, then in the afternoon I pulled up all the staples, boy am I sore.  It took all afternoon to pull out all the staples.  It is kind of funny, this mobile home was put together with staples. The flooring isn’t nailed it’s stapled.  There is a lot of the floor that has to be replaced because of the water leaks.  The roof hasn’t leaked, at least it doesn’t look like it but most of the windows have leaked and some really bad.  Lots of mold on the floors and walls.

I got to talk to Kim a little at noon on Skype but we really didn’t have a good connection so we were cut off more than we were online.

When I got home I threw my clothes in the washer and I jumped in the shower, really felt dirty today after all that dust.

I fixed Rice-A-Roni with turkey for supper.  Not to bad even if I burnt it a little.  Our stove gets a lot hotter than the stove in the camper.  It still tasted good though.

We are just going to relax again tonight and I will take some Advil because I know I am going to be sore in the morning, I’m already stiff.  Going to call it a night….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment