Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thursday March 31st 2011

Today I only work a half day, well, six hours but it should go well.  It went well until 7PM when I was supposed to go home.  Had the books all done when there was someone at the door.  I opened it and it was another camper, OK, I checked him in and went to park him.  Easy!!  Oops, here comes another camper.  This guy is old and wants a deal.  He said he got a real good rate down the road and the more he went on I almost told him to go on down the road and maybe he would get the same “good” deal.  I was nice I didn’t do it.  Well, I finally got out about 7:35PM.  Could have been a lot worse I guess.

Linda had tacos fixed for supper and I was getting hungry.  They were really good. We took it easy tonight, I had a hard time staying awake again, so what’s new??

Tomorrow is another day so maybe I will have more tomorrow. Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment