Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday April 8th 2011

I’ve been trying for a long time to get ahold of an internet company that could get me wifi.  Well, I found one that I have been calling for about three weeks now and they said they don’t have the equipment right now and it is on back order.  They will call me when it comes in.  Daniel told me there was another place in town that does it so I called them and he was glad to have the business and will come out Monday morning to install it.  YES!!!

I go into work this afternoon for six hours but that shouldn’t be to bad, I think I can handle the stressSmile.

Well, I was right work went quite well, had some busy times but mostly it was quiet and that is unusual for this month.  I think I only had thirteen campers come in today.  Kind of wish I had my computer with me.

Not a lot going on at home,  Sparky slept with us last night, not my idea. He wouldn’t quit whining so Linda put him in bed with us and he was quiet the rest of the night, I guess he was lonely. Tonight so far he is in his cage and doing OK.

I am doing OK so I think I will go to sleep….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment