Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday April 2nd 2011

Beautiful day out today and it has just started, what a nice sunny day.

We didn’t do much of anything this morning, I knew that I had to go to work a little later, oh well, hopefully it will be a good day. (Later) well, it wasn’t a real bad day, kept kind of busy, got the plants watered and finally got the cleaning done at about 6:30PM.  I thought it would be a really busy day but actually it was kind of slow for April 2nd.  I waited until after 7PM for a camper to come in who was just a few minutes away.  Got them checked in and did the books and I made a mistake somewhere and I can’t find it, hopefully Mark will find it for me.

Linda had the tacos again for tonight.  I love tacos, well, I love most everything I guess.  We had a nice evening I got Sparky all tired out and he went to sleep on the pillow, well, almost…

100_2530

He must have been really tired….

100_2533

Guess he kind of sipped off the pillow..

Well, not much to write about tonight I have tomorrow off and have church a good part of the day.  I am singing in the Cantata and it really isn’t easy.  The notes are very high for me but I will  sure give it a  good try, I know the Lord will see me through it… Have a great night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are getting to sing in the Cantata. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete