Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday April 10th 2011

The wind is blowing again today but it is supposed to get pretty warm probably in the 80s again.  That is nice.   I can handle some mildly warm weather.

Went to church this morning and Pastor Joe had a pretty good sermon going along with the Resurrection theme.  He spoke on the Garden of Gethsemane  and all the things it stood for and what all happened there.

Sunday School was pretty good to.  We have some nice discussions toward the end of the class.

While getting ready for church I tried on a new pair of jeans that I bought at the outlet mall.  Maybe that was a mistake????

100_2547

I think that this is kind of odd!  Do you see anything wrong???  Well, one pant leg is shorter than the other!!  I had tried these on at the store but didn’t show Linda.  I would have taken them back but I already washed them.  What a bummer.

This is corn from the field behind us.  I don’t see many but it is about one inch tall.

100_2542

The weather has been cool but the last few warm days and the rain is really going to make it go great guns!!!

Well, we spent the afternoon inside mostly because of the wind and the dirt.  It is really dirty again today and tomorrow it is supposed to rain.  Same as last week.

Went to choir practice again today, I think this was probably the worst practice I have been to. Not going to go into what went wrong but lots of things went wrong!!

Taking it easy tonight, we are supposed to get our internet put in tomorrow. Sure hope so.  Night Y’all

1 comment:

  1. Maybe one leg is longer than the other! Prolly not. :-))

    ReplyDelete