Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wednesday April 20th 2011

What a storm last night, we didn’t get it bad but some places close around us did!  We just got a lot of rain and now the wind is out of the north and pretty chilly.  I think it is down in the 40s and that is just a little to chilly for me, but I guess I will just have to put up with it.

It isn’t raining this morning so I imagine I will have to mow (I like mowing) at work.  The grass is still wet but it is growing like crazy.  I think the fertilizer I put on a couple of weeks ago is doing its thing!  I mowed all day.  In fact I only took a half hour for lunch and went back to work.  I was trying to get the pull through sites done so if campers come in I wouldn’t have to bother them.  Well, got some done but not the right ones, Oh well.  I will get them later.   Worked until five thirty and got all the campground sites done except the ones I have to do with the push mower.  Maybe I will get that tomorrow if it doesn’t rain.

Linda fixed baked chicken tonight with sweet potato and salad.  Excellent! I think that she will use the left over chicken to make fajitas tomorrow.  That sounds good too.

I baked some banana bread which turned out very good, I don’t bake banana bread very often, that is my brothers thing, but this turned out well, Linda had a great recipe!

Not much going on tonight, I haven’t gotten the computer out so will post this tomorrow (I’m writing it tomorrow!). Time to say adios amigo!  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment