Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday April 1st 2011

April Fool’s Day!!  Well, I’m not much for jokes I guess. 

Looks like it is going to be a very nice day, the sun is shining and it is going to get a little warmer.

I baked bread this morning.  Turned out pretty good then I grilled out (in the garage).

100_2529

The steaks were from the grocery store down in Mission TX.  They weren’t nearly as good as the New York Strip steak though but they did taste good.  I baked some potatoes and grilled an onion that turned out pretty good.

Work again today and it looks nice out.  This is one of the busiest times of the year.  Snow Birds heading north.  Started out pretty good.  They were pretty consistent coming in, Mark helped when the driveway filled up and that gave me time to finish some of the paper work.  Mark and Kim left at 6PM and things were kind of slow, had a few more. At about 7:05PM (7PM is quitting time) it went downhill in a hand basket.  I missed getting a charge card receipt and the woman insisted she had to have one.  Got ahold of Mark and he tried to help me get the duplicate receipt.  Twenty minutes on the phone and he finally came back to the office but during this time the driveway filled up again with waiting campers. To get to the point I was there until after 8PM and I still didn’t do the bookwork.  Going to leave it for tomorrow.  I am ready to go home.  That is to much like stress!!!

Linda wondered why I was so late and that was the reason.  We just had a sandwich, peanut butter and banana, for supper.  Hit the spot.  I stayed up and watched the weather I think.  Anyway to bed….Night Y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment