Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday April 6th 2011

It is pretty chilly this morning but supposed to warm up into the 60s, I can handle that!!

I start work at 9AM today so not a whole lot to do this morning.

When I got to work I went over to the mobile home that I had been cleaning and finishing getting all the junk out.  I’m not sure how many of the leaf bags I had full but I’m guessing it was about twenty.  I had Grant come over with the truck after he got out of school to load up stuff that I couldn’t get on the golf cart then it was pretty much junk free.

I got to talk to Kim in San Diego at lunch time but didn’t have my camera with me so I couldn’t get the Skype discussion. Tomorrow I will bring the camera just in case I get the chance to talk to her.

This afternoon I raked leaves and picked up gum balls from the gum ball trees.  The are quite a mess and very hard to walk on.  It took me all afternoon to get the job done but I got off work on time today.

When I got home I took Sparky out and tried the lawn mower and it started!! I mowed our lawn and Daniel’s lawn.  It was getting dark when I finished but it sure looks a lot better.   I am going to try to take it easy tonight and stay awake.  Hard to do after a little physical labor. Going to bed now the weather is over and it looks like another nice day tomorrow… Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment