Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday April 17th 2011

Today is the day of the Cantata!  Guess I am as ready as I will  ever be.  I think I am a little nervous but not to bad.

Well I went to Sunday School and then left a little early to get our robes on for the musical.  We were all ready and standing in the hallway waiting to go in but it was a little early.  We finally went in and got situated, glad that I was told who to follow because I missed the practice last night.  They said the practice didn’t go well, well, the practice last Sunday was also terrible.  The Cantata actually went very well, it sounded good.  I made a few mistakes and hopefully they weren’t noticeable.

The day was good.  Had a good service and then the evening service was also good.

Not much else to say I guess.  I feel good so guess I will rest easy tonight.. Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment