Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Saturday April 9th 2011

It is warm out and looks like it is going to be a beautiful day!!  We can handle a beautiful day.

This morning we had to go to Wal Mart to get a router for our wifi thing we will be getting Monday.  Got a few other things but that was the main thing.

I picked up some hot dogs for lunch.  They hit the spot!  I love hot dogs! HMMMM  That sounds familiar!  I had to hurry because I go in to work at one PM so I gulped down a few hot dogs before going.

The day at work started out kind of busy with phone call reservations and checking all the sites to see who was still there and then doing my cleaning job.  I took my computer to work just in case I have a few minutes to check emails etc.  Got an email from Kim and she gave us Jacob’s blog address.  Got to read six days worth before getting busy with campers and the computer battery going dead.  Sure looking forward to the wifi here at home.

Tonight we don’t have much of anything going on so it will be a lazy night and after getting up at 6AM I usually don’t have any trouble getting to sleep at night.  Sooooo…. Night Y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment