Sunday, April 24, 2011

Friday April 22nd 2011

After the workout yesterday I don’t have to go into work until one this afternoon.  Time to relax a little. Glad I got the yard mowed last night, rain, rain and more rain….

100_2564

I just had to take a picture of the Iris.  They are beautiful but only last a short while.  We don’t have very many either.

At work today Grant’s girl friend came in to the office to pick up a dress.  I got a picture of her then one of Grant and Kaylee..

100_2570

I think they make a very nice couple.

I have been looking a pictures in the office so I took a picture of the pictures.

100_2566

This picture of Mr Green Jeans and Cletus was take in April 2003!  Mark had just started, well, was just finishing up putting in the new sites.  I tried taking another picture from about the same spot…

100_2567

Eight years later….  I also took a picture of a picture of the park before this was started…

100_2565

The bottom center of the picture is where the new sites went.  He doesn’t have a new picture of the park.  If I’m not mistaken he put in thirty one new sites in that area for a total of fifty eight.  The right side and upper part of the picture is the mobile home park.  Grant gets to mow that, well, sometimes I get to help.

Had another pretty slow day at work.  The snow birds have pretty much gone north now and it is quiet again.

Took it easy this evening, not much going on so I won’t talk about that… Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Irises! Those are beautiful.

    Got a kick out of the pic of you in the overalls. :-)

    ReplyDelete