Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday April 29th 2011

Beautiful sunny day today.  It is a little cool out but I think it is going to be a great day.

I have an appointment with the Dentist this morning.  Not looking forward to it but my tooth has an infection and doesn’t feel very good.  I know about what is going to happen, they will take an X-ray then tell me it is infected and then give me some anti-biotic to get rid of the infection, then I will have to come back to have it pulled.  Well, it worked almost like I said but when I come back she is just going to look at it then make an appointment to have it pulled.  My dentist back in Rock Falls would have pulled it that day. I kind of liked him, he didn’t mess around.

Well I stopped at the pharmacy and got my Z-Pac(?) and went on home.  The tooth bothered me a little yesterday but today it feels pretty decent.  I decided to split a little wood.  I think I split at least three pieces. The wood split quite well!  I don’t have much more to split but sure have a lot to burn.  One of these days I will get a fire started.

Went into work at one today and it started out OK then they started coming in.  A lady was in her car by the propane tank and I asked if she needed propane but she was waiting for three rigs to come in.  She had driven her car ahead of them.  I got her registered so I would only have two more to do, well, another one came in then the other two and they had the drive plugged.  The first one to come in was the slowest.  I checked in the other two before them so all this time the driveway was plugged.  If you have ever run a credit card machine you know it is hooked to a phone line right? Well, you can’t use the phone and the credit card machine at the same time.  I’ve never had this happen before but I tried to run a credit card and the phone would ring, couldn’t answer the phone and the machine wouldn’t work. Phone would stop ringing and the machine would dial then the phone would ring and this went on for about five minutes, guess I would have been ahead just to answer the phone.  Finally got them checked in and Mark parked them.  I actually kept kind of busy for the next couple of hours.  Oh, the first three rigs that came in, two were pulling some really unique vehicles… beautiful…

100_2592

100_2593

I guess this is why the lady was driving her car!

Well, the rest of the day went pretty smooth. Got all my cleaning done and then the bookwork went pretty good except for the guy that came in at closing to get a tank of propane filled.  Kind of messed me up a little, but not to bad.

When I got home Linda had fixed Mexican Spaghetti!  Love Mexican Spaghetti!!  When I get off at seven it gets dark pretty fast so I don’t have a chance to do much outside.  Maybe tomorrow I will be able to mow the lawn,  well, if it doesn’t rain. I don’t think it is supposed to but the weather is forecasting another four inches this weekend, give or take.

This should be a nice quiet evening, I know I will be kind of tired so will try to stay awake for the weather, kind of made it but dozed through some of the broadcast….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment