Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunday April 3rd 2011

It is sooooo windy out today!!  It is warm though and supposed to get up into the 70s!  Sure hope so.

Went to church at Fellowship again this morning. The youth pastor had charge today.He did a pretty good job a lot of his sermon had to do with giving to the Lottie Moon thing.  He also had a sermon on prayer and what he would like people to pray for in the church.

On the way home I thought I would get blown off the road!  The wind was out of the South about 40 MPH or more.   The dust in the air was really bad.  Just before getting home the dust was so bad I almost had to stop, well, I went really slow.

Linda fixed a pot of beans, and even though it isn’t cold it sure was good.  We made some corn bread to go with it, now that wasn’t the best.  I don’t know what it was but it sure tasted sweet.

Went back to church tonight and we had cantata practice.  I am having kind of a hard time but tonight was a lot easier to reach all the high notes. I still didn’t sing good but I reached a lot of the high notes.

Going to take it easy tonight, had a couple turkey sandwiches.  I really like turkey.  Anyway, that’s about all for tonight.  Actually I still have a couple more blogs to write because I haven’t gotten online…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment