Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tuesday April 26th 2011

Seems like it has been raining for a long time. Well, guess it has, not forty days and nights but seems like it.  It does quit long enough to dry out a little and then it rains again.

I work in the office this afternoon.  It has slowed down somewhat and it gets a little boring but I guess I can handle that.

I started my cleaning at work and about half way through I saw a big motor home come in and figured I better get back to the office.  Before I got to the office another one came in.  They pretty much filled up the driveway.  I checked them in and before I finished parking them three more came in, they were traveling together.  One was still in Texarkana with problems with his coach.  I got them parked, very nice people…

100_2584

They all went to Lambert’s together. There were ten people.  I didn’t get to talk to them after they came back and didn’t get a picture of them before they left.

I got a picture the other day when we went to Jim and June’s.  I thought that I would insert this now, probably should have done it earlier…

100_2583

This is all farm ground.  Pretty well flooded but if it warms up and the sun comes out and the wind blows, as usual, they will probably be back in the fields in a week.  The drainage ditches are full and so is the Mississippi River that they flow into.  May take longer than a week.

The rest of the day at work went well, I think that they quit coming in about 4PM so I got my book work done early and was ready to leave at 7PM, right on time.

Linda had supper ready and we just relaxed the rest of the night.  Had a nice evening…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment