Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Monday April 4th 2011

This is my day off, let me think what did we do??? What did we do???  I haven’t gotten any pictures and sometimes that reminds me of what we did.

Woke up to thunder, Sparky is kind of scared of thunder but he does OK. Went outside and it was still very warm.  It was still very warm in the house. I think it was about 76 in the house.  About an hour later we went back out and the temperature was down around 50.  The wind is out of the north and it is very cold.

Linda and I went into town later to take care of a few things and took Sparky with us.  He stays in his cage.  It wasn’t hot so I figure he would be OK.  We did our shopping and looking around.  Bought some more things for Linda to check her glucose level.  Not the right ones so we had to buy a new meter to go with the checker things.  Now Linda has a back up.

It rained like crazy today.  I think the farmers needed it but some areas had winds, not tornado, but straight line winds of about 70 miles per hour.  That is a lot of wind!!  It was windy here but nothing like that!

Not much else going on.  Sparky is really getting to act different.  He wants to go to bed about 9PM.  He doesn’t want to play just go to bed. Strange!!!

He likes going to bed earlier than I do.  Well, guess it’s time for us to go to bed also….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment