Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday April 15th 2011

It’s raining!!  Glad I go the fertilizer on yesterday!  I went out and didn’t see any of the granules laying on the ground so hopefully it will help green up the lawn.  Probably will really do the weeds good.

Went to work at 1PM today.  Should be a pretty quiet day.  The campground is almost full because of the Azalea Festival going on.  I have never been to it, but I’ve heard that it was pretty nice.  My Azaleas aren’t even budded yet not sure how they are doing over in Charleston where the festival is.

Mark likes to have plants and flowers out.  I put this one out probably three weeks ago and it was just brown sticks, now look…

100_2552

I don’t know anything about plants so I can’t tell you what this is, looks like elephant ear or something???

I also saw a dog, not sure what it’s name is but it is a Pomeranian..

100_2554

I think they gave it a hair cut!!  Looks a lot like a lion.  It is very soft though and very friendly and hyper!

Well, it was an easy day today, only had a few campers come in so I got the cleaning done and waited for 7PM.  Made a mistake on the count some where but that is normal for me.  Mark will find it if I don’t find it tomorrow.

Not much happening at home.  Had cereal for supper.  Had a nice lunch so ate light tonight.  Going to get some sleep tonight I hope, it is very windy out and I think it is going to get pretty cool….  Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment