Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tuesday April 12th 2011

It is Tuesday already and the weather is beautiful.  Rained all day yesterday but it is clear and sunny and supposed to get warm today. It is pretty nice already. I don’t go in to work until 1PM today and I work in the office.

I am trying to think of what we did this morning.  I don’t think we did anything.  Played with Sparky but not much else.  I guess I did split a couple of pieces of wood.  I bought a new wedge at Wal Mart and it works great.  I can start it and it doesn’t bounce back out.  Maybe I will be able to finish cleaning up the wood that I can split!!

Work went pretty good this afternoon.  I filled three of the weird propane bottles that hold 33.5 pounds of gas.  Easy to fill had to calculate the cost. I am learning though.

I would like to have mowed the lawn today but it is almost dark and it takes about and hour and a half.  I sure don’t want to try to do it in the dark.

Watched some TV tonight and Linda fixed the left over taco salad, I sure like taco salad.

Sparky has been being a little stinker.  He likes to go to bed early and when we go to bed he starts whining and wants out.  Not going to happen, I took him into the other end of the house and put him in the bathroom and shut the door.  He barked a couple of times but he was quiet the rest of the night (I guess)

I have to go to bed early, I start at 9AM tomorrow so I am going to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment