Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuesday March 29th 2011

Well, it didn’t warm up any!!  It is still cold with a nice wind out of the NE.  I won’t be doing anything here at home I don’t think, I won’t have any time.

Well, work should be cool.  When I got there I started fertilizing  the rest of the campground.  Mark purchased another five hundred pounds of the good stuff so I put it all on with a push spreader.  Got a little tired of pushing towards the end but got most of it done before it started raining. I think it took me about two and a half hours.  Hope it does it’s thing!!

This afternoon it was still raining when we went back to work. It hasn’t warmed up any either.  Mark figured I could park campers so Bits could get them checked in without getting the place filled up and backed up out onto the road.  She kept pretty busy but I was standing around in the shop and I don’t like to stand around. I asked if he had a mobile home that he wanted cleaned, at least started.  I could do that during the time I was waiting to park a camper.  I should have taken a picture of the mobile home.  It has been sitting empty for approximately 7 years and it was a mess when the lady left.  This wasn’t one of Mark’s trailers but he inherited it.  Going to take awhile to get it into shape to rent out.

When I came to park a camper I would be wet, when I went back I would get wetter and by quitting time I was about soaked an froze!!  It took awhile after I got home to get warmed up. A nice warm shower sure helped!

We are watching some of our favorite shows tonight and taping a couple more.  Not a lot going on so I am going to try to keep warm and will write more tomorrow…Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Sure hoping it warms up for you real soon. It was 90 here today.

    ReplyDelete