Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tuesday March 15th 2011

Another day in the neighborhood.  It’s cold, rainy and windy.  Supposed to quit today though and if the sun comes out it could make it up to fifty!! It didn’t make it, I think the high for today was forty four.  Tomorrow is supposed to get up to sixty then Thursday up to almost 80 WHOPEEEE!

I got Sparky up about 6 AM and got him kind of wore down.  Played for about an hour or so.  Got Linda up and got ready to take him into the Vet. They say we can pick him up this afternoon after 4PM.  We are having his Dew (?) claws removed from his front feet also.  I don’t envy him a bit.  Dropped him off just before nine then went to McDonald’s for computer time.  All the time I spent there I forgot to post my blog and that was one of the big reasons we went there.  I downloaded Skype and that took awhile. After that we went to Wal Mart so Linda could spend some money. 

Went to Aldi’s, which is a great little grocery store.  It isn’t American owned I don’t think but they have great products and great prices. Spent a lot of money there.

I decided to go to New Madrid and get the tags for the camper and wouldn’t you know, we got there at noon and they just closed until 1PM.  We went shopping and then went to a gas station to eat.  Sounds funny but they have a buffet there.  Cheap and it wasn’t to bad but we probably won’t go back.  I told them the food was good but the smoke was terrible. Guess cigarette smoke isn’t banned there.

Well, we went and picked up Sparky just after 4PM.  They said he did fine and was up and around.  Linda’s dog, Linda paid the vet…..$322.00!!!  For a free dog he is very expensive.  He isn’t real chipper but not to bad, he doesn’t want to run right now…

100_2469

He has bandages on both front fee from the surgery and I think that is the most bothersome thing for him, he doesn’t like it and they have to be bandaged for about 14 days.  Guess he will get used to it after a couple days.

100_2464

This picture was earlier, He doesn’t play with the palm branches anymore. Guess that was a Texas thing.

Well, it should be another quiet night, hopefully Sparky will sleep well, then maybe we could sleep well also.

The weather forecaster was off by a few degrees and a couple of hours.  About 9PM I could see the moon through the clouds and I figure it will get cold tonight.  Oh well, this is still March.  Warm weather is coming and I figure the farmers are looking forward to some dry weather also.  Time for bed I guess..Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment