Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday March 18th 2011

So far today is a beautiful day, the sun hasn’t come up yet though.  Sparky and I get up about 6AM, well, I get Sparky up about that time. Gives us time to do our thing.  He likes to play and then I can go split a little wood!  I am not going to work quite so hard splitting wood, it is just to wet and hard to split right now.  Sparky loves to be outside especially if it is nice and warm.  He will lay around and watch me, quite a watch dog. He really doesn’t like the bandages around his legs.  I think they are supposed to be on for about 10 days, he has a few more days to go.

I wonder if my memory is getting worse.  Can’t remember what we did yesterday, oops, that is today and I’m writing this tomorrow!!  I don’t think we did much, the other day I replaced the vent on the camper, I think I forgot to put that in.  I also put the battery charger on the compartment side battery of the camper, hopefully it will charge, if not I will have to keep looking for the ground to figure out why all the bells and whistles go off.  Another day maybe.

Linda’s glucose has been kind of erratic.   Not sure if it is what we have been eating or if there is another reason.  It isn’t real bad and I could be wrong about the erratic part.  It fluctuates  from 95 to 130 so that could be OK.

I went to work at Hinton RV Park again today, got a little busy, spurts, but had time to post my blog and read the emails.  Work went quite well, even balanced the books!!!  The old guy that works next door has stopped over to see me and couldn’t find me, I was cleaning the rest rooms.  I saw him this afternoon and finally got his attention and he came over and talked for awhile.  Keith is quite a character, I am going to try to get a picture of him if I can, he stays pretty busy. 

I am remembering the propane procedures, even purged one just before going home.  Been 5 or 6 years since I’ve done that.

Not a lot going on at home, I was hungry for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!  They are so gooooooood!!   I had two of them.  Nothing on TV tonight, we watched HGTV until I fell asleep on the sofa.  Tired!  I had Sparky out a few times.  Linda said he did nothing while I was at work except sleep.  I think Linda likes that.

Anyway, if I can get a picture of Keith I will put it on later……Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment