Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday March 22nd 2011

Well, today is my first day to work all day, wonder what I will be doing.  I’m supposed to be helping on the mobile homes so we will see what is in store.

Well, here is a golf cart that is having problems…

100_2491

This poor little thing over heats and quits running.  I took the cooling shroud off and cleaned off the grease and dirt out of the fins so maybe it will be OK now.  I will use it this afternoon.  I had some odd jobs to do and he wanted to check and see if the engine still leaked.  It didn’t and it didn’t stop either, he said he had problems with it quitting.

Got a picture of Bits, she works the off on Sunday thru Wednesday…

100_2493

Haven’t talked to her very much but she seems to be very nice, nice smile!!

Linda fixed taco salad for supper, very good, and then I had a peanut butter and jelly (grape) sandwich for desert!!  Scrumptious!!

Well, not much going on tonight, will watch some TV, I’m kind of tired hope I can stay awake!!   Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment