Friday, March 4, 2011

Monday February 28th 2011

Happy anniversary Darin and Brenna!!  Hope you had a great day for your anniversary

It is another gorgeous day here in the valley.  Going to be nice, about 6AM the front came through and the wind blew like crazy which isn’t really unusual but it did cool it down and it is supposed to be a great day today..

We don’t have anything planned again today will probably chill here at the camper.  I am going to finish reading the book I started a couple of days ago.  (I did finish it).  Great book, John Grisham is a great writer.

Linda wasn’t feeling the best today but I got to sit outside and it was great. Nice not having to do anything.

I wanted to check out a hardware store, Saenz, and by the time we got there it was closed.  Maybe tomorrow.  We went on to Wal Mart and got a few things while we were out.  Nothing special.

Monday must be a good TV night.  I watched in the bedroom and Linda watched in the living room.  She had to watch “The Bachelor” and I got to watch “Chuck” and “The Cape”  then we watched the second part of “Castle”.  We taped “Harry’s Law” and will watch that some other time.  Can’t believe the exciting day!!!!  Guess we better slow down some.

I called Daniel and he said it is starting to get cold there, guess we better wait a little bit before heading home.  We will start paying by the week now and leave when we get ready, sometime…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment