Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Saturday March 19th 2011

We are supposed to have a couple of really, really nice days then later next week it’s supposed to get back to normal, back in the 50s and 60s. I’ve been trying to get the mower started without any luck but will keep trying.  Hate to buy a new one but that would sure be nice.

Did some splitting today.  This is the hardest wood to split.  Guess I shouldn’t complain though it is really good exercise.

Back to work this afternoon, thinking it may be a busy day.  Snow Birds coming back from down South.  Mark, Kim and Grant took off this morning for their retreat in the hills a little West of here.

Well, the day turned out to be quite slow.  I only got four campers in.  I got almost all of my computing done but the battery went dead.  I was hoping the computer didn’t crash.  It was so slow I got out of the office about 2 minutes after seven and no mistakes that I know of!!!

Linda fixed turkey and noodles for lunch or supper, it was delicious..

100_2482

This is enough for a few meals!!

Not much going on tonight, watch a little TV and go to bed I guess!!  Night Y’all…..

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope you get your mower started. The grass will be really growing before you know it.

    ReplyDelete