Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Saturday March 12th 2011

This is going to be a beautiful day.  Sun is shining and it isn’t cold out, the wind isn’t blowing very hard so I think it will be very nice.

I decided to split a couple more pieces of wood.  I actually split five more pieces because I won’t do any tomorrow.  These weren’t big pieces but they sure weren’t easy to split.  After I finished with that we took it pretty easy since I had to work this afternoon.

I for some reason was tired.  I had a hard time staying awake sitting around not doing anything.

After lunch I headed to work.  Had a pretty easy afternoon.  Mark is still sick so he went on home about five thirty and left me to close at seven. I counted the money and after one mistake had the drawer perfect.  Then I realized I am quitting an hour early, what a bummer.  Oh well, I think it will be easy when the time comes.  It was, I had a couple more campers come in but that was an easy ordeal.  I was finished by about five after seven and locked the doors and put the golf cart away and headed for home.  I stopped and picked up some spaghetti for supper and that turned out great.

We watched some TV then called it a night, I was tired….Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment