Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Monday March 14th 2011

It’s Monday, it’s raining, it’s cold, it’s windy, it’s another day!!

We have a lot to do today, many stops in town, have to go to the bank, get an appointment for Sparky, get our taxes done etc…

We got most everything done, couldn’t get the tags for the camper, will wait until tomorrow I guess.  Probably end up going to New Madrid to get the tags, need our property tax receipt so that is the easiest, not the cheapest but easiest. (New Madrid is where we get the tax receipt)

Got an appointment for Sparky tomorrow at the Delta Vet Clinic. Sure hate to do that to him but we think it is necessary.

I had to take another picture of the lemon and the orange together.   I have never seen a lemon this big, bigger than most grapefruit, The orange is a normal orange.

100_2466

I guess the lemon does look a little deformed but it will still taste the same.

After we got home Linda fixed taco salad I think, I don’t think it was yesterday but I could be wrong, I do forget things and Linda is asleep and she is starting to forget things also,  What a pair!!

Not much going on tonight, a little TV and keep Sparky from eating I guess.  Will write more tomorrow.;; Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. That is one huge lemon! That's a Texas lemon, I'm sure. However, they grow that big in Arizona, too, but you haven't been to AZ this year, so that must be a Texas lemon.

    I'm catching up on my blog reading!

    We sure do miss y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete