Friday, March 18, 2011

Thursday March 17th 2011

Beautiful day today, going to get into the upper seventies!!  I can handle that. 

Linda put on a turkey last night.  I have been hungry for turkey.  Smelled good all night…got a picture of it…

100_2473

I realize it isn’t thanksgiving or Christmas but this really sounded good and I wasn’t disappointed!  We had baked sweet potatoes and cranberries with it.  What a good meal.

I split some more wood today, two or three pieces I think…

100_2475

The pile is getting smaller.  Only about 6 more months of work and I may get it finished.  I probably should just let is sit for another year and let it dry out.

Work today.  I will work in the office.  It isn’t to bad, the crowd hasn’t started yet.  Maybe next weekend we will be swamped.  Today ended up being pretty good.  Made one mistake so I figure that wasn’t to bad.  Well, I probably made more than one mistake, I know I was a nickel off at the end of the shift, oh well, I’m sure not perfect.

When I got home I was really tired.  I stayed up until after 10PM but I did doze during that time.  I was really ready for bed tonight….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment