Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday March 4th 2011

This is our anniversary day thirty nine years!!  Actually it has been a pretty good thirty nine years, the time has gone by very fast.

It is nice out this morning, “coffee klatch” this morning at the club house. There is usually a pretty good crowd there.  People are starting to leave. Our neighbors from Canada, Steven and Janice are leaving this morning. They are heading to Port Aransas I think, only about a four and a half hour drive.  Steven hurt his back and isn’t feeling to chipper.  They were going to leave a couple days ago and he just couldn’t because of his back. I think Janice was going to drive some but I bet she didn’t.

100_2415

They have quite a long drive back to Ontario, by way of New Orleans.  They are really into hockey, guess you would be from a colder climate.

We went to lunch with Dale and Velda.  We ate at Allehandros again and I know that isn’t spelled right.  We got the all you can eat buffet with lots of shrimp and fish and Linda got a chili rellano.  Lunch was very good and I could taste it the rest of the afternoon!

Linda and I went to a mall a little later in the afternoon.  We were gone about two or three hours and we left the cage door open so Sparky could come out.  He did very good, was ready to go out when we got home. We went to Petco, a linen shop and the Christian book store.  Linda bought a book called “Women of the Bible” which she had been looking for.

We stopped at Burger King and I posted five days of blog I think.  Also checked email etc.

Not much going on tonight, watched HGTV most of the night, in fact all night, they had a marathon “House Hunters International”  I like that channel.  That’s about it!!!   Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. That... what's her name? Janice? I don't like her! She is entirely to thin!!
    (You know, I'm just kidding. :-)))

    ReplyDelete