Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wednesday March 23rd 2011

Beautiful day!!  Absolutely delightful and the sun hasn’t even come up yet!

I have to go into work today so I will probably keep pretty busy.  Mark left me a list of things that need to be done.  The posts I put in yesterday, well one was out this morning, run over by a darned old truck (or camper).

100_2495

I couldn’t hardly believe that they ran over one they saw my put in!!  I was fertilizing the campsites, that is a lot of work especially on a hot day!!

Actually had a great day today but I was tired when it was over, worked pretty steady all day, lots of cleanup..

100_2498

This was a tree Mark cut down last year and I’m cleaning up the bark.  I think I made about six trips but got it done.  Cleaned up leaves after this.

Finished working at 6PM and headed home.  Linda fried some fish and before I got into the house I could smell it and thought that it was coming from another house!!  Fish tasted great!

We took it easy tonight and watched a little TV.  Pretty quiet night and it is supposed to cool down a lot, has started already, I need a sweater to go outside.   That’s about it….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment