Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Monday March 24th 2011

Beautiful day!!  I forgot that Saturday I tried to take the bandages off Sparky’s front legs, he gets quite vicious when you mess with his legs so I took him to the Vet and the nurse took them off. 

OK back to Monday.  Another beautiful day, we invited Jim and June over for coffee this morning, they made it about 9AM.  Had a really good visit.

We have quite a few things to do today, after Jim and June left we headed for town to get me some coveralls.  Well, I couldn’t find any so I guess Levi's will have to do. We tried a few different stores and no luck.  We picked up Linda’s prescriptions and looked at furniture.  I think we will probably buy a new sofa and chair.  We don’t have a chair right now and our sofa is in really bad shape.

I looked at mowers while we were out and found one at Sears that I almost bought.  I don’t need to spend that kind of money, I got ours started when we got home and mowed our lawn and the neighbors, so I think I will save the money for another year.

The flowers are looking good…

100_2487-1

The leaves look like they could have gotten frost bitten..

When we got back home I did some more wood splitting.  It went pretty good today but still not easy stuff to split.

I took a picture of the moon last night and this is probably the best picture I have ever taken of the moon, turned out pretty nice, maybe a little blurry from not being real steady but still turned out pretty good…

100_2021

Now I made this picture larger but now I can’t find it, what a bummer!!!

Well, another easy night I guess, I have to go to work tomorrow, so will try to get rested up.  I go in at 9AM tomorrow and Wednesday. Well, if I think of anymore I will have to add it later…Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised that you didn't find coveralls at Sears! Amazon.com has them: http://www.amazon.com/Dickies-Ounce-Poplin-Sleeve-Coverall/dp/B000N8TKKK

    GREAT picture of the moon!!

    ReplyDelete