Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunday March 20th 2011

Sunday already, I figured I would go to Fellowship Baptist Church this morning to check out the early service.  I was ready really early, I thought the service started at 8:45AM but it doesn’t start until 9:30!  Well, Linda had time to get up, get dressed and eat before we left for church.

The service was nice, Sunday School was nice also.  I think we may start going there, seems like a nice church, nice people and the Word is preached there….

100_2484-1

100_2483

We don’t have anything planned for this afternoon so I guess it would be a good time for a nap!!!  Sparky and I did just that!!

I went to the evening service at Fellowship Baptist Church again tonight.  He is going through the Book of Revelation and I really like the Book and think it is very interesting.  I was just looking at the picture above and the splotchy grass isn’t actually grass it’s wild onions and I love the smell of wild onions when you mow them!!

Nice quiet night again not much going on….Night Y’all…

1 comment: