Friday, March 4, 2011

Sunday February 27th 2011

Tomorrow is Darin and Brenna’s anniversary, 19 years!  They actually didn’t get married on the 28th but on the 29th so next year will be their real anniversary.  I called Bren today and she had forgotten about it.  I try to remember ours, I don’t remember much but I have that one down.  I may forget it when it gets here but usually I don’t.

Went to church at Blue Bonnet again.  I would rather go to Tip O Texas and hear Don preach but getting Linda up isn’t easy and she usually won’t get up unless there are plans.

We took a ride this afternoon to Burger King and I posted the blog for three or four days.  BK really works good I like it, much faster than McDonald’s but their prices are higher.

Went to Wal Mart then stopped at a new Mexican store just down the road from us.  It is a little store and some of their prices are really high but it is close.  We didn’t buy much, in fact, Linda bought some hot sauce and gave it to the neighbors, she kept one bottle which will probably last us a long time.  I can eat stuff that is kind of hot but I like to taste my food.

It was hot today, I turned the air on before I left for church.  It doesn’t usually get hot until after noon.  I think it was in the 90s again today but tomorrow there is a cold front coming through and it is only supposed to be in the 80s, nice!.

About 6:30PM I opened the camper and the breeze actually felt cooler than the air conditioning.  We left it open the rest of the night.  I think it is only supposed to get around 65 tonight so it should be nice sleeping.  So I will sign off and say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment