Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday March 24th 2011

Well, I hate to complain but it is COLD outside!!  The wind is blowing out of the North pretty good and I’m not sure how warm it is but I think it is about 38, give or take.

Linda and I went into town today, had a few stops to make.  I had to get some more glasses from the Dollar Store for back ups.   I have had the pair I’m wearing for about a year so I’ve gotten my dollars worth from them.  I need spares though just in case.

We went to Lewis furniture and picked out a sofa and love seat.  The sofa we have now came with our home and it was worn out when we bought it.  I took it outside after taking it apart as much as I could, it was a hassle getting it through the door.  Our new one is going to be delivered tomorrow. I could have borrowed our neighbors truck and picked it up but for ten dollars they will deliver them and I don’t have to worry about bringing them in the house.  Guess that is worth ten dollars.

Got to work and it hasn’t warmed up any.  Parking campers in this wind is really chilly.  Things were generally pretty good.  We got eleven campers in and I can’t get the books to balance, hate it when that happens.  I always thought I was pretty good with numbers but I guess book keeping is another subject and I’m not doing good at it.  Hope Mark doesn’t get to upset, I left it for him to figure out…

When I got home we had a bite to eat, cereal, then watched  a little TV and I accidently caught our old sofa on fire, shouldn’t play with matches I guess.

Tomorrow they will deliver the sofa and love seat and I promise I won’t play with matches around them….Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha... accidently caught the old sofa on fire. You're funny.

    ReplyDelete