Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursday March 10th 2011

Don’t say God doesn’t answer prayers!!!  We packed up this morning and I disconnected the twelve volt system in the camper and VOILA no bells or whistles the rest of the way home!!  Had a really decent trip.  Cost of fuel wasn’t good but other than that and the head wind we did just fine.

I have to add this in here.  I am so PROUD of our little boy Sparky, last night for the first time he did something that almost brought a tear to my eye.  I didn’t get a picture of him last night but this morning I got a picture of him SALUTING!!!  What a patriotic dog!!!!

100_2456

Sparky had to stay in his cage all the way home and I think it must have been a growing experience for him..

OK enough of that.  When we got home we started unloading the camper, can’t believe how much “stuff” we have.  I know I won’t get it all done today but I have plenty of time.  Everything is fine here at home, had lots of mice. I had Decon put out for them to eat and it’s all gone.  See lots of tracks so we sure hope there aren’t any left in here.

Tomorrow I start back to work for Mark.  I really wasn’t looking for a job and the ones that I had applied for would have just been for me so this works out quite well, Linda can stay home with Sparky.  Don’t know how many days a week I’ll be working yet but it is supposed to be part time.  Anyway, we aren’t going to do anything tonight but this afternoon I kind of rinsed all the mud off the car and camper.  Rain on the road sure doesn’t get the camper clean.

Time to relax and take something for my aching legs.  Will let you know tomorrow how the job goes….Night Y’all….

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Almost brought a tear to your eye. LOL :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. God DOES answer prayers. Thank you, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete