Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday March 28th 2011

Sparky gets his stitches out today and I be he will be happy to be rid of them, they are driving him crazy.

We got him in at 8:45AM and the vet’s office was really crowded. Got Sparky in though in just a few minutes and they got his stitches out and they said he did good.  He doesn’t like his feet messed with.

We did a few other things like going to Wal MartSmile  Wal Mart is always fun except for the checking out.  That gets a little costly sometimes.

When we got back home I played with Sparky for awhile then decided to split some more wood…

100_2506

This was my third piece and I got both wedges and the maul stuck in it.  Fortunately the maul was kind of loose and I wiggled it loose.  It is coming along, don’t have to much more to do…

100_2505

I have a pretty good stack of wood.  Some of the pieces I am just going to try to burn with the stumps.  They have knots and who knows what else in them.  I thought that maybe I could split all of it but I don’t think so, I will burn what I can because I have lots of time!!  I really worked up a sweat splitting today and after I finished I took Sparky out for awhile and I was really wet (damp) and the cold wind did a number on me, I felt like I was going to freeze.  I finally warmed up inside after about an hour.

We had chili again tonight, I had the chili dogs and Linda just had chili.  I sure like chili (with hot dogs).

Not going to do much tonight have a few programs on I like to watch.  I fell asleep during a couple of them, oh well, guess I didn’t miss much.

Well time to go to bed so night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment