Friday, March 18, 2011

Wednesday March 16th 2011

OK now if I can remember what we did on Wednesday….I woke up…from there everything is a blank!!

Can’t remember if it was raining or not I don’t think it was I think the sun was shining but wasn’t going to get very warm, maybe 60.  I think it was a nice day though.  I don’t have to work today, I know that.  I think I split some wood, but not a lot, it is so wet and the outer ring is so splintery that it is very hard to split.  Can’t remember if this was the day I dropped a log on my big toe or if it was yesterday, it sure hurt though.

I don’t think we did anything of importance today.   I need to write these while I can remember things.  Oh, we had taco salad again tonight and left over pizza, my favorite meal (left overs).

Well, I am going to call it a night, think I’m starting to get a headache…Night Y’all…

PS, My sister Sr Margaret Anne asked me to add this to the blog.. at the end there is a place that says “comments” or “0 comments” and if you click on that you can leave a comment, if you leave it anonymous kind of sign it so I will know who wrote it.  I’ve gotten a couple that I have no idea who they are or how they found my blog.  Bye again..

No comments:

Post a Comment